Mar 14, 2016
2016-03-13-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning March 13th, 2016 in the 10:30 AM service.
Scripture: James 4; James 5; Romans 12; Acts 12
- I am told to submit to God.
- Don’t try to figure it out.
- When I do that and I resist the devil, he will flee from me.
- If the devil is following you around, you have not submitted to God and you have not resisted the devil.
- True prayer is a submission to God.
- True prayer will give you boldness.
- When are we going to get serious and desperate enough to act like last day believers?
- We must have a fire in us; a hunger for God.
- There is no help and np answer outside of God.
- The prayer of faith will heal and forgive much.
- Keep on praying.
- Is your prayer hot enough?
- If it is, when you finish praying you will know God heard it and the answer is on the way.