Nov 25, 2013
2013-11-24-0830 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning November 24th, 2013 in the 8:30 service.
Scripture: John 19:25-26; Ephesians 6; Mark 7:9-12
- Whoever asks for mercy gets it from Lord: on the spot.
- He sits on the throne of grace and ministries from the seat of mercy.
- How do you think what Mary wondered how her life to with Jesus her son.
- She knew that Jesus Father was God. All the years progressed she was troubled in her spirit.
- A sword pierced Mary’s heart also.
- She was standing at the foot of the cross. She was confused. She was not weak,
- She thought her son would be something more than a criminal.
- Women are tough. They can multitask. They know when something is wrong even before it happens. Women endure pain. A mother can still make a family.
- She followed her son around. Jesus looks down at her, and He says (this is God talking to a woman, not a son to His mother) woman, behold your son, hanging on a cross. The greatest act in the history, in the world is taking place. The son of man is dying.
- He still cares about his mother.
- Heavenly work never takes the place of earthly duty and human relationships.
- Hanging on the cross he fortifies the commandment to honor His father and mother.
- This time of year is when family gets together but it should be every day.
- Jesus condemns the neglect of ones parents for the sake of God, church, ministries of missions.
- We are told without any questions, take Care of your family
- We are regularly breaking God’s commandments. Most Christians hate sinners.
- Christians neglect their families for ministry. It is not God’s will, it is not scriptural.
- Take care of your family. How can you love God you have not seen and you can’t get alone with your family and neighbors.
- How can you not love you brother you have seen.