Sep 23, 2013
2013-09-22-0830 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning September 22nd, 2013 in the 8:30 service.
Scripture: Luke 9:57-62; Genesis 19; Philippians 3
- When the Lord speaks there must be an immediate response. You can’t say to God let me arrange some things first.
- No one having put his hand to the plow and looking back is fit for the Kingdom of God.
- What does Jesus mean by that have you ever tried to walk forward looking backwards; drive a car looking backwards?
- The Kingdom of God is about going forward and looking forward. Not hesitating.
- There is no room in the Kingdom for standing still. No victory in the Kingdom for looking back
- The Kingdom of God is designed for the moment and to move forward.
- God told Lot to get his family to get out. Angles urged Lot to hurry, He hesitated. The angles took Lot and his family out of the village.
- Do not look behind you. Lot’s wife looked back. She was gone all because she looked back. She ignored the instructions and mercy of the Lord.. She didn’t understand to look back is to long for it.
- No place for the Kingdom of God to drag your feet. God’ is a forgiving God. God says if you move right now and forget about what happened and what was I have something in store for you.
- Move on, this is what Christians do. God will deliver you. Don’t be shackled to yesterday.
- It is useless, it is gone.
- Get up go forward, leave the trash behind. Press on. God can help you forget.
- The Kingdom of God is to say it happened, I wish it hadn’t, can’t change it. So I forget about it and I move on toward Jesus.