Nov 16, 2015
2015-11-15-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning November 15th, 2015 in the 10:30 AM service.
Scripture: Romans 8:28; 1st Peter 1:4-5; 2nd Peter 1:11
- For whom do all things work together for the good?
- It is not for everyone; you must know Jesus.
- Jesus said if you love Me you will keep My commandments
- Those who are called according to God’s purpose, not your plan. God has an eternal plan
- You have made it already if you are God’s child.
- While in a trial that got me through was the Holy Spirit leading me to read my Bible and pray?
- When you have Jesus you already have victory.
- If you believe God is in control you will not lose control.
- Don’t be a fixer. Advice to fixers is to back off and let God fix.
- Represent God everywhere you go.
- Be nice people.
- Love never fails.
- God already has it worked out.