May 18, 2015
2015-05-17-1030 Pastor Lee Claypoole is the speaker this morning
May 17th, 2015 in the 10:30 AM service.
Scripture: Matthew 6:9; John 6:9; John 8:28; John 12:49; John 10:14; Galatians 4:6; John 1:12; 1st John 1:9; 1st Corinthians 13; Matthew 22:37-39; John 5:44; Hebrews 12:7-8
- God’s way is not my way, but I can always trust Him.
- God knows all of our burdens.
- God loves us even though our life is not always simple and we have questions.
- The Holy Spirit helps us to see that we run to Jesus when we don’t understand the true depth of our Father’s love.
- Love God and love your neighbor as yourself.
- How do you feel about yourself?
- Are you patience with yourself, kind or hard on yourself because of past sin?
- God loves us unconditionally.
- Freedom is not found in someone but in God.
- God disciplines those that he loves.