Feb 24, 2014
2014-02-23-0830 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning February 23rd, 2014 in the 8:30 service.
Scripture: 2nd Samuel 9:1-13; 2nd Samuel 19:24-30
- The Greatest thing God did was give us Salvation
- We sometimes take salvation for granted
- Salvation is redemption for death.
- God chose failing people and gives them everlasting life.
- The Old Testament was given to us to show we cannot achieve it.
- The New Testament shows we are perfect through Jesus.
- When we mess up as Christians God does not want us to be afraid of Him.
- Run to God. He wants to give you back everything you lost.
- God sent the Holy Spirit into our lives.
- God says fear not.
- Jesus makes everything right even though we don’t deserve it. Even when don’t deserve it.
- God is faithful. We are blessed. We don’t want this world, we just want you.