Mar 29, 2010
2010-03-28-0830 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this morning March 28th, 2010 in the 8:30 service.
Scripture: Mark 5:35-39
- The situation is not dead, only sleeping
- The stones will cry out... nothing is too difficult for God
- Wait patiently and trust God to do what He is going to do
- Jesus on His way to Jairus' house to heal his daughter...
- Don't be afraid; believe. We limit God.
- Our faith must extend beyond death... He goes beyond hopelessness
- When you’ve given up on a situation, you've given up on God
- Your marriage, ministry, lost children, conscience... not dead.
- If you can believe, all things are possible
- Faith is not a feeling, but an acknowledgement that what He said is true and will come to pass