Mar 5, 2018
2018-03-04-0830 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this morning, March 4th, 2018 in the 8:30 AM service.
Scripture: Psalm 25:6-7; Colossians 1:13-14; Romans 8:1; 1st Thessalonians 1:9-10; 1st Corinthians 6:9-11
- Our sins of our youth come rushing in and we say “OH God, why did I do that”.
- Jesus forgives us for God is our condemnation of those in Christ Jesus.
- But there must be a noticeable change in your life.
- The word of God is our power to be able to say no to sin.
- Don’t play with your soul. Live a different life.
- Go after what is holy; it is called repentance.
- Repent and turn away from your wicked ways.
- If you continue in sin, you will never meet God.
- You must be born again.