Dec 11, 2017
2017-12-10-0830 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this morning, December 10th, 2017 in the 8:30 AM service.
Scripture: Luke 18:13; Colossians 3:5; Romans 8:13; 2nd Samuel 23:9-10, 20
- We make decisions that bring sorrow to our lives.
- Once you get in sin, it is hard to get out of it.
- We pray to God to restore our joy.
- We won’t get it back until we believe that Jesus has forgiven us.
- Our Salvation is based on Jesus Christ.
- Let God be the joy of your salvation.
- How do we deal with sin in our lives; kill it. Put it to death.
- It is not done by will power.
- Everything has to come through the power of Jesus Christ.
- The Bible is the sword of the spirit which is the word of God. Live it every day.