Aug 22, 2016
2016-08-21-0830 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning August 21st, 2016 in the 8:30 AM service.
Scripture: Hebrews 12:14-17; Acts 8:20-23
- The Bible is a book of warnings.
- Be careful not to drift back; pursue peace with all people.
- Don’t give yourself a reason to sin.
- Look to see if there is anything under the surface that is a problem that will spring up.
- Bitterness will spring up and cause trouble.
- Do not walk around with a chip on your shoulder.
- You can believe, be baptized and going to church but the real person who is poison with bitterness will come out.
- Bitterness comes when we allow something is our past make us mad.
- Jesus died and rose again so we can be like the child of God not a sinner trying to be like the child of God.
- God does not want us to have a root of bitterness.
- Bitter people pass it on to their children.
- Only Jesus can take the bitterness away.