Oct 19, 2015
2015-10-18-0830 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning October 18th, 2015 in the 8:30 AM service.
Scripture: Romans 8:18; Philippians 1:28-29; 2nd Corinthians 12:7-10
- Suffering is a part of living by faith.
- The weaker you get the stronger you become.
- Have you tried to get rid of the gift og suffering that God has given you?
- It is painful and difficult but so was the Lord’s life.
- God is glorified when you live through your difficulties.
- Don’t look at hardships and say I can’t. It is a grant from God.
- The only fight you have in your life is fighting unbelief.
- Faith says God knows all about it and He is still in control of it.
- The Bible is the only thing that can satisfy; read it, think it, speak it, pray it and stand on it.
- The present time of suffering will go away.
- God is saying let me give you the opportunity to lay up treasures.
- God’s grace is all you need.
- The devil cannot kill you. Suffering is a gift from God.