Feb 9, 2015
2015-02-08-1030 Pastor Randy Smith is the speaker this morning
February 8th, 2015 in the 10:30 AM service.
Scripture: Luke 19:1-10
- The beggar anticipated that Jesus would heal him from his blindness.
- You are never taller when you are on your knees.
- This is what Satan tries to keep from doing.
- Sin is of the heart not of the hand.
- Actions come from the work of faith; faith without works is dead.
- The moral of the story is everyone who has more will be given but as far as one who has nothing even what they have will be taken away.
- Those who did not want the king to be their king will be killed in front of him.
- All of these stories were people who were anticipating something.