May 26, 2014
2014-05-25-0830 Pastor Lee Claypoole is the speaker this morning
May 25th, 2014 in the 8:30 AM service.
Scripture: 1st Kings 17:8-16
- There was a widow that had only one last meal for her and her son.
- A man sent from God required of her for water and a cake.
- God was making a miracle in her life.
- Three things the widow did:
- 1. She persevered. No one knows the burden she bore.
- 2. She pour herself. She had obedience to the work of the Lord.
- 3. She praised The Lord.
- You can trust the faithfulness of The Lord in your life.
- Pour yourself out when you think there is no other way.
- While you are waiting on a miracle you can be a miracle if God walked you to it He will walk you through it. God always shows up and is on time.