Dec 19, 2011
2011-12-18-1800 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this evening December 18th, 2011 in the 6:00 service.
Scripture: Luke 1:46-55
- Whack-a-mole: life is like one big game, you realize you’ll never hit every mole, strategy to not look at any one mole...
- Many are the afflictions... when they pop up, stand and know Jesus can handle it
- 2011 the worst year ever... overwhelmed by the problems people face... Jesus is coming; I want the is world to cause me heartache so I’ll want to leave
- Sometimes it seems like prayer doesn’t work...
- Simeon trusted God and was devoted; what will you do while you are waiting?
- You can become confused, bitter, angry; you may feel like a failure
- Mary, while she waited for the birth of Jesus... John leapt in Elizabeth’s womb
- God shows mercy to those who fear Him
- While you are waiting do the right thing, be nice to people, do something spiritual
- You’ve been here frequently but will not be permanently
- Rejoice in hope; it is going to get better
- Give to the needs of the saints