Nov 21, 2011
2011-11-20-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this morning November 20th 2011 in the 10:30 service.
- Jesus invited to Simon’s (a Pharisee) house, set up to be humiliated
- Woman with alabaster jar, weeping because of the way Jesus was being treated... washed and anointed Jesus, breaking the rules by being there, touching a man, and by letting down her hair
- Jesus forgave her sins. She was willing to humiliate herself to say to Him “all I want is you; I give all of me to you.”
- If you don’t think you were that bad to start with then you won’t be that committed
- Realize He did it, you can’t raise yourself and you won’t hold anything back
- Jesus doesn’t care what you’ve done; Jesus became the savior of the woman who had nowhere else to go