Apr 6, 2006
2006-04-05-1900 Josh Livingston is the guest speaker for Wednesday
evening April 5th, 2006.
Scripture ref: Matthew 27; Isaiah 50:10; Psalm 22:1
- Story: 16, friends come over, falls on skateboard, broke tailbone
- We put on a façade, don't realize or show our pain
- Many types of pain: emotions, betrayal, abandonment, family
- Does God really understand our pain?
- God's greatest pain: Jesus cried out 'why have you forsaken me?'
- Jesus took on all the sin of this world
- Between 6th and 9th hour: Christ's conflict with powers of darkness, Christ’s desire for comfort from above
- He depended on God to bring Him through
- God accomplished His perfect work when it was dark and it seemed enemy had the advantage
- The victory was won in the garden when Jesus submitted Himself
- We avoid hurting people we should be ministering to.