Jul 18, 2016
2016-07-17-0830 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning July 17th, 2016 in the 8:30 AM service.
Scripture: James 1:5-7; Luke 1:38 & 45
- When God visits, He comes in to tear up your life.
- What are you going to do with God what he has given to you?
- Blessed and favor to those who God has given a promise.
- Rejoice in the Lord and magnify Him.
- Believe in God’s promise.
- Do you lack wisdom?
- Ask God for wisdom so you can understand His doing.
- Nothing makes sense until you understand whatever the outcome is from God.
- Our ways are not God’s ways.
- Our conclusion is no matter what the outcome is, I will serve God.
- Whatever He gives I receive.
- I am His and His alone.
- Ask in faith, not wavering.
- God will not deliver you into the hands of the devil.
- Bless the Lord at all times.