May 22, 2017
2017-05-21-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning, May 21st, 2017 in the 10:30 AM service.
Scripture: John 6: 44 & 65; Matthews
11:27-28; Romans 8:27-32
- In our lives there is a dryness and emptiness; when nothing seems
to be happening spiritual.
- We are just going through the motion of going to church.
- When going through a grief period in our lives, the devil says
maybe you aren’t saved at all.
- We start to question ourselves.
- These dry times cannot separate you from God.
- These are times we walk by faith. Jesus is in control of all
- We don’t know God unless Jesus reveals Him.
- No one can come to Jesus unless the Father, who sent Jesus, draws
- Salvation is a gift from God. Don’t be discouraged. All things
work together for good to those who love God.
- Jesus foreknew-justified and call those who were chosen.
- Justified means God Himself has declared you not guilty. Forever
we are justified by faith.
- If God is for us then who can be against us.
- God will never turn His back to us.