Feb 27, 2017
2017-02-26-0830 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning, February 26th, 2017 in the 8:30 AM service.
Scripture: 2nd Thessalonians 3:1-3; John
14:20, 6:37; Hebrews 4:9-11; Colossians 3:3
- God removed death through Jesus.
- Salvation is that plan of God whereby He looked at a cursed dead
world and chose to raise up people and remove the death of sin.
- He gave us eternal life that we might know Him through
- It’s the pre-creation thought of God in order to do this that
Jesus would be born and live a life and die a death for God to
- We have no hope and no promises without God.
- A sinner is not what we do but what we are.
- We were born in sin.
- A free gift of salvation comes to all and are made righteous.
- No commendation to those who are in Christ Jesus.
- Jesus continually speaks to the Father for us.
- In Christ Jesus we now live.
- The gift is a new you.
- You can’t lose it. It is the gift of never dying.