Jan 2, 2017
2017-01-01-0830 Pastor Lee Claypoole is the speaker this
morning January 1st, 2017 in the 8:30 AM service.
Scripture: John 11:20; 1& 2, 32, 5 & 6; 4 and 15; Luke
- We all have experience bad things in our life; things that can
- Have you ever been disappointed with God’s ways; the way God has
handled your cry.
- Tears are a language that God understands.
- God’s thoughts and ways are not ours.
- We question God sometimes.
- Even Jesus questioned God while He was on the cross.
- God knows where you are and He cares for you.
- Don’t give up on God’s plan for you.
- Only God can work a miracle in your life.
- When all is finished, give God all the glory.