2016-12-04-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning, December 4th, 2016 in the 10:30 AM service.
Scripture: Romans 10:6-13; Acts 16; James 1
- You don’t have to do a little more.
- You are saved by grace through faith.
- God’s love does not change.
- He can’t love you more or less.
- His love does not count on what you do.
- God is righteousness.
- He raised His Son from the grave. I BELIEVE IT.
- Blessed assurance Jesus is mine.
- We as Christians do stumble and fall into sin.
- But Jesus will forgive us and will still love us.
- We are born of the spirit only once.
- What must we do to be saved? BELIEVE on the Lord Jesus
- Not by works but by faith.
- It’s a gift from God.
- You will always be a child of God.
- God will work in us until He takes us home.
- God helps us every step of the way.