Dec 14, 2015
2015-12-13-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning December 13th, 2015 in the 10:30 AM service.
Scripture: Romans 8:28-39
- All we have and who we are is because of Jesus.
- We are blessed with spiritual blessings.
- How can a child of God be defeated?
- It is not possible when you are swimming in the truth.
- Since God is for us them who can be against us?
- God gave up his son for us.
- That is the proof that we need that God is for us.
- Everyone who asks, receives; knocks, the door will be open; seek, finds.
- There is no condemnation to us when Jesus saved us.
- Jesus prays to His Father for Him to keep us.
- We can’t do anything to make God love us more or less.
- Nothing or no one can separate us from God.
- We are more than a conqueror.