Mar 16, 2015
2015-03-15-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning March 15th, 2015 in the 10:30 AM service.
Scripture: Daniel 4:34-35; Daniel 11:32; Psalms 139:16; 2nd Corinthians 5:16-18; Romans 8:28
- God is in control of everything in our life.
- We are not in control of anything.
- God has designed the life we are living.
- The tragedies, mistakes, sin in our lives are controlled by God.
- We fall into anxiety when we try to control our life.
- God fashioned our lives before we were created.
- ALL things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to His purpose.
- We are a new creation in Christ. We have stress but God designed it.
- We live in a dying world opposed to everything we are.
- God has given us a gift.
- We have faith and we believe that God is in control.