May 19, 2014
2014-05-18-1030 Dr. Paul Conn is the guest speaker this morning
May 18th, 2014 in the 10:30 service.
Scripture: Revelation 3:20
- Jesus talking to John “Behold, I Stand….
- Not complicated. It’s about one person and one God.
- A God that is bigger than time, space, and yet offers Himself (Knocking at the door) to be rejected or accepted.
- He describes Himself as the person knocking on the door, waiting on person to make choice.
- The eternal present – Christ Knocking – Our Choosing!!
- Jesus is standing at the door of your heart – Knocking He wants to eat a meal with you – Have a relationship.
- Please let me keep opening the door. A prayer for my children, grandchildren. Open the door and let him come in.