Nov 25, 2013
2013-11-23-1800 Pastor Evan Albertyn is the speaker this evening
November 23rd, 2013 in the 6:00 service.
Scripture: Joshua; Proverbs 3:5-6
- Summary Last week.
- Trust in the Lord. Don’t lean on your understanding.
- God will show you what He can do.
- Everything in the world belongs to God
- Israel has moved across the river Jordon now they are in the promise land.
- Joshua 6:1-2 People were afraid of the Israelites.
- God gave Jericho to Joshua. For 6 days all the people walked around Jericho blowing horns once a day. People could not talk.
- Then on the 7th day they were to walk around 7 times, and then the walls will come crumbling down.
- Joshua had to have faith in God’s plan
- God called Joshua and the people to him.
- It’s all about God not about the promise land.. To trust God even in crazy times.
- God wants us to trust Him always. Don’t quit, don’t give up.
- God wants us to never rely on any one else but Him.