Sep 30, 2013
2013-09-28-1800 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
evening September 28th, 2013 in the 6:00 service.
Scripture: Ecclesiastes 4:10-12; Psalm 37:23-24; Romans 11:11-12; Proverbs 24:16; Luke 20:18; Micah 7:8
- We are afraid to let us see us fall.. As a Christian nobody expects us to fall.
- The church has put us on pedestals.
- We as Christians put up a front. We try to protect our image.
- That is why sometimes we do not confess our sin because our church friends criticize us.
- There is no way we can live a sinless life. Jesus is the only answer.
- The Church lacks compassion.
- We miss the point of Jesus dying on the cross. We try to do everything right because someone is watching. We live under pressure.
- Be an example of a believer. A believer will love you when you feel unloved.
- When you fall you are not falling out of the hand of Jesus but into his hands.
- You have fallen but not forgotten, God may be using your fall to get someone else in the Kingdom.
- The righteous won’t stay down; the wicked cannot get up.
- You fall Jesus or He will fall on you. You will fall from Grace if you stop trusting in Jesus.
- Be an example of a believer.
- When you say I know I did it; didn’t want to but did it anyway; God sits with me in the darkness.