Jul 22, 2013
2013-07-21-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning July 21st, 2013 in the 10:30 service.
Scripture: 1st Thessalonians 5:12-22|
Topic: Holy Living
- Respect your Leaders
- Warn the idle (Lazy-Loafers) people. The greatest mistake is to be willfully blind to a Lazy person who will take all of your energy. Love or attraction can blind you silly.
- Be an encourager. Timid people need encouragement, give someone hope.
- Help the weak. Be patient with everyone. God is watching over you.
- He who hates has to dig two graves. Pray for our brothers in government. Vengeance is the Lord. God will take care of the injudiciousness system.
- Be joyful always. The Lord will work it out.
- Pray – Live in prayer – Recognize the Lord everywhere.
- Give thanks in all circumstances- God is with you in the fight. He put you there to give Him praise and thanks all the time. You make a decision to do it. Just let it go. You will see everybody in a spiritual light.
- If something is restored in a relationship; something divine will happen. You can’t lose when you obey the Lord.
- Don’t treat God’s word with contempt. Don’t look at the messenger. Listen to his word and ask God to speak to you no matter whom it comes from.
- Test everything you hear preached with the word of God; hold on to good.
- Stay away from anything that is evil.