Aug 30, 2010
2010-08-29-0830 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this morning August 29th, 2010 in the 8:30 service.
Scripture: John 11:38-44; 12:1-2; Colossians 3:9-10; Ephesians 1
- The resurrection of Lazarus as a picture of the salvation
- Salvation immediately gives a new heart, mind, direction...
- Salvation is a process completed as we interact with each other
- Jesus comes to where we are, calls us to where He is, then turns us over to people
- There is life behind the grave clothes... must be removed.
- Layers are removed as we submit to the external work of God after He’s performed an internal miracle
- We are tearing off people’s grave clothes as people tear off ours
- We get to a place of confidence and faith by studying Jesus
- We can’t be any holier in God’s eyes than at the moment we’re saved
- The process is to get the outside to act like the inside
- Story: a friend switched the lids on two puzzles... man looking at the wrong picture. Look at Jesus to what He’s done inside of you
- Lazarus sat at the table where He could fellowship with Jesus
- 7 things already happened to you in Christ: (Ephesians 1)