Jan 23, 2006
2006-01-22-1830 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this evening
January 22nd, 2006 in the 6:30 service.
Scripture Ref: Psalm 23
- We must work at balancing Mercy and Holiness
- God called us to be Holy, but we must remember our past and love those still in sin
- Jesus did good everywhere He went
- Peter asked how many times to forgive a man; 70 times 7
- Incommunicable/communicable attributes of God
- Criticism of Christmas services; accusation of compromise
- Church should be an example to community in everything: worship, business, every phase of life
- Do you leave a trail of sadness or gladness, blessing or burden, pleasure or pain, peace or turmoil, forgiveness or bitterness, joy or frustration, contentment or conflict?
- Homosexual acquaintances; told them of Jesus, now love them, do business with them, do good, show them we don't hate them and there is hope in Jesus