Nov 23, 2020
2020-11-22-0830 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this morning, November 22, 2020 in the 8:30 AM service.
Scripture: Matthew 11:12; Matthew 5:27-32; Luke 16:16; 1st Timothy 6:9-10; 1st Corinthians 4:4
- Jesus wants us to live a clean and sacrifice life.
- We don’t know when Jesus is coming back.
- We are one step away to slipping into eternity.
- Don’t let God go until he blesses you.
- Jesus is serious about keeping the covenant of marriage.
- Covenant are made not to be broken.
- He expects us to be totally faithful.
- What can we cut loose from our life?
- Lay aside every sin which so easily besets you.
- Get rid of that what makes you stumble, avoid hell, walk in the joy so you won’t have to stumble the rest of your life.
- Don’t give up, we are kept by the power of God through faith.