Jun 15, 2020
2020-06-14-0830 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this morning, June 14, 2020 in the 8:30 AM service.
Scripture: Joshua 5:13-15; Isaiah 42:13; Ephesians 2
- The words of God have to be down into your heart to have power and to be affected.
- Our lives not our mouths must be preaching.
- God in these days is showing us a new chapter in the church.
- God is not going to be silent any more.
- We must proclaim God’s love to all people.
- We let our tongues snap victory from our hearts.
- Let God seal up our moths and stick a sword in our hearts.
- It is our nature to cry when we hurt.
- Racism is a spiritual disorder.
- Let God’s words rest on our tongues.