Apr 27, 2020
2020-04-26-0830 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this morning, April 26, 2020 in the 8:30 AM service.
Scripture: 1st Peter 4:17; Revelation 18:1-4; Revelation 17:6; Romans 12:1-2
- God is trying to get our attention today.
- We as Christians are bordering on warmness.
- Don’t ever get comfortable in this world.
- This is not our home.
- Loving judgement from God comes to the church first.
- We need to be reminded that the world is passing away.
- God is sick of dead religion.
- God is saying “come out. Love me with all your heart.”