Jun 19, 2017
2017-06-18-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning, June 18th, 2017 in the 10:30 AM service.
Scripture: Matthew 7:13-14; Luke 13:24; John
- It is hard, narrow and difficult to get through life and only a
few find it. Are you in that few?
- Do you strive all of your energy and effort to get through that
narrow gate only to find out that only a few make it?
- This is kingdom teaching. The Kingdom of God was taught by Jesus
- All of the Laws are impossible to keep. The law was given by
Moses in the Old Testament.
- God sent His Son in the New Testament full of grace and truth. We
can’t do enough to please God.
- If you trust in the law, there is striving and work, but in grace
there is favor and rest.
- No longer obligated to strive but privileged to rest. Perfect
love cast out all fear.
- Because you are saved, you will endure to the end. Under the law
you have to do something to be blessed but under grace all you have
to do is believe in Jesus to be blessed.
- When you die, “Our Father” will open the gate wide open and say