2017-04-09-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning, April 9th, 2017 in the 10:30 AM service.
Scripture: Luke 24:28-34; 1st John 1:1-4; 1st
John 3:18-21; 1st John 4:17-19
- When we have communion with the Lord and with each other, we put
everything aside and remember we are one family.
- God loves His children.
- God is not Gentile or Jew but a Spirit.
- Many of His children are filled with rebellion.
- They are sorry and repent but they do it again.
- Communion is fellowship with God. Jesus loved to fellowship.
- You will never know who you are until you know who you are in
- For the sake of fellowship with Jesus; repent.
- Invite Jesus so you can see the glory already put inside of
- Don’t let a sin keep you from fellowship with Jesus.
- Have boldness in the Day of Judgement. Be sure.