Mar 13, 2017
2017-03-12-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning, March 12th, 2017 in the 10:30 AM service.
Scripture: Judges 6:11-16; Proverbs
- God sees us not like we see ourselves.
- Our flesh encounters a daily attack.
- We ask God what we have done wrong and if He has forsaken us.
- Being saved is confusion.
- We are in warfare every day.
- Faith is God when He does not answer our prayers the way we want
- God is going to do what He wants to do and when He wants to.
- He is forming us to be like Jesus.
- Pray to Jesus that we believe but help our unbelief in times of
- God sees something in us.
- He is looking at His work inside of you; not your feelings.
- God will be with you when you feel nothing.