May 30, 2016
2016-05-29-0830 Pastor Lee Claypoole is the speaker this morning
May 29th, 2016 in the 8:30 AM service.
Scripture: Genesis 32:23-27; Hosea 12:3-4; John 8:31-36; Matthews 4:3
- We are all in some kind of emotional or physical trauma.
- Jacob was the Old Testament self-made man.
- He was running from God.
- God spoke to him in a dream saying; I know where you are.
- You can never run out on God.
- Believers still have errors in their lives that the enemy has access or control of.
- Egypt was in a time of bondage.
- God cannot help those who do not believe God has got their problems.
- We need the Lord. Behaviors always follow belief.
- Satan works in two ways: deception and accusing.
- Satan will use your circumstances to get you to make you feel less about yourself.
- Failure Is an event not your identity.
- Have God to confront your past or it will confront you.
- When you have a true encounter with God, it will change how you walk with the Lord.
- You can fool your earthly father but you cannot fool your Heavenly Father.
- God wants His sons and daughters to turn everything over to Him.