Apr 18, 2016
2016-04-17-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning April 17th, 2016 in the 10:30 AM service.
Scripture: Colossians 3:18-23; Romans 12:19-21
- Today is about disobedient.
- God’s road is sometimes narrow and crooked.
- You don’t know where to go.
- If God’s word says it, He means for you to do it.
- The Holy Spirit is the messenger and the voice is God’s.
- You can’t miss it unless you are being hardheaded and stubborn.
- The Holy Spirit is trying to keep us from heartache.
- Husbands love your wives and do not be bitter toward them.
- Wives submit to your own husband as it is fit to the Lord.
- Children obey your parents in all things for this is pleasing to the Lord.
- The first commandant with promise is to Honor your Father and Mother.
- Respect your employee. This is not our world.
- We are who we are because of Mercy and Grace of God.
- You can’t fix it but God can.
- If you want victory in Jesus you must walk like Jesus.