Jan 18, 2016
2016-01-17-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning January 17th, 2016 in the 10:30 AM service.
Scripture: Romans 10:1; Psalms 126:5-6; Exodus 2:1-9
- Pray with passion to God.
- Give him your heart’s desire.
- When you pray with desire you sometimes move outside yourself and do things you don’t normally do.
- Pray Lord help me.
- Passion in your life will bring results.
- It is not always easy to get things started.
- Living for God will make you cry.
- Those who sow in tears will reap in joy.
- Don’t give up even if the pain is great.
- Keep going forward even though you are crying.
- Watch what God can do for you.
- God has given us more than we have asked for.
- God is faithful.
- We can be in God’s will and be doing his work without even knowing it.
- Labor In the Lord is not in vain.