May 12, 2014
2014-05-11-0830 Robert Spence is the guest speaker this morning
May 11th, 2014 in the 8:30 service.
Scripture: Matthews 15:21-28; Proverbs 31
- One out of three children will live with both parents till age of 18.
- One day a lady came to Jesus for help. At first he acted as tho she was not there, but when he saw her faith, he healed her daughter.
- Three words for a single mom:
- 1) Priority that was establish for her life.
- 2) Stay focus on the help she needs.
- 3) Prayer for Jesus to help her.
- Faith is if you continue to ask Jesus for healing.
- Continue to believe that Jesus is going to answer you.
- Your faith will be demonstrated by Jesus.