Apr 22, 2013
2013-04-20-1800 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
evening April 20th, 2013 in the 6:00 service.
Scripture: Luke 6:3-6; Micah 6:8; Hebrews 4:14-16
- God Sits on the Throne of Grace.
- God rules with favor, Love and compassion.
- We can approach the Throne of God.
- He represents power He is a merciful leader.
- Remember the Prodigal Son – His father was so merciful.
- His father saw his son and loved him. His son was home; was dead and now he is back
- Jesus, as the father did, was patient with the older son who was upset
- He had been with his father. His father says I remember you. I love you both.
- Jesus sits on the mercy seat so he can save anybody he wants.
- He his telling us to be humble – kind – forgiving and tenderhearted to everybody.
- Do what Jesus requires us to d0 – walk humbly with the Lord – act justly.