Dec 19, 2011
2011-12-18-0830 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this morning December 18th 2011 in the 8:30 service.
Scripture: Matthew 1:18-25;
Isaiah 7:14; 43:1-3; Luke 2:25; Hebrews 13:5-6
- We should be enjoying our salvation
- God is doing a work in your life you cannot comprehend
- Praying for the elderly; things become more difficult, have to play it safe, health is failing, the enemy reminds them of missed opportunities, they feel left out...
- Young women desperate to have children, people dealing with death of loved ones, people out of work, those with cancer, parents watching children slip further away, caregivers...
- God is with you; trust and He will show you how faithful He is; Jesus will get the glory for what He has helped me endure
- Simeon spent his whole life waiting for the answer, a consolation for Israel
- When it seems like it’s never going to happen it will come in a way you never thought
- When I walked away from the Lord, then turned around, He was right there with me