Feb 21, 2011
2011-02-20-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this morning February 20th, 2011 in the 10:30 service.
Scripture: Luke 12:40-48; Matthew 24:48-51; Revelation 13:13-15
- Media story: in the future, will be able to distinguish
between robots and human?
- Description of the Beast in Revelation... uses “like”... could be robotic
- Jesus is coming; we will all eventually die. We must be ready
- When the attitude becomes that Jesus is delaying, wickedness follows
- When people lose expectancy, we get careless about our thought lives and actions
- The strength of my life is the Word and the power of my life is prayer
- I must wait on my Master; I don’t know when He will appear
- There should be a distinguishable difference between the church and the world
- The world has crept deceptively into the church; preachers preaching another gospel
- Only two days matter: this day and that day. I live this day to be ready for that day.
- Young preachers want a big church... they want to be pampered and coddled... deified
- If called of God, one will preach the whole counsel of God
- People needing “a word”... might as well eat a fortune cookie.