Nov 29, 2010
2010-11-28-1800 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this evening November 28th, 2010 in the 6:00 service.
Scripture: Matthew 5:9, 24; 6:14-15; Romans 14:19
- When we’re tired we become sensitive, protective, read into
situations, make rash decisions, develop bad feelings towards
- The devil is looking for a way into a situation
- The holiday season wears people out
- The kingdom of God is about relationships
- My attitude towards a fellow believer is my attitude towards Jesus...
- Prayers fall to the ground when we don’t reconcile
- Pursue the things that make for peace
- Forgive others and you will be forgiven (by God)
- Don’t live in sensitivity
- The devil loves a divided church; there is power in unity