Nov 29, 2010
2010-11-28-0830 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this morning November 28th, 2010 in the 8:30 service.
Scripture: I Thessalonians 5:23-28
- When I’m living a sanctified life I am a peaceful person
- The peace of God preserves; when I renew my friendship with the world the peace of God diminishes in my life
- As canning preserves... the peace of God seals us from the outside
- Where He’s taking me is better than where I am; don’t be settled
- God will disturb and stir you up for the sake of preserving you
- I’ve not allowed God to preserve me body, soul and spirit so the peace leaves me; Let the world lose its attraction to me
- Being angry towards or resenting someone is a defeat, hindering prayers, worship... forgive as He forgives
- I should act/react differently than world; my only attraction Jesus
- When I lay it at His feet I am full: not upset, confused, agitated...
- Humbleness-spiritual state when you see God at work
- Do we trust God? Then why am I complaining, blaming, angry?