May 24, 2010
2010-05-23-1800 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
evening May 23rd, 2010 in the 6:00 service.
Scripture: Hebrews 12:1-2; 13:20-21; Philippians 1:1-6;
- People struggling in their faith, caught up in addiction...
- Mature people read and pray; others don’t understand trust
- Salvation is not a feeling... not to be measured by feeling
- Everybody is different in every way. You be you; let me be
- He started the work (Holy Spirit draws men); He will complete
- Our choices sadden Him but He does not stop the work within
- The born again are the temple of God
- God the Father takes his children through to the end
- God corrects stubborn and disobedient children
- We won't be complete till we stand before Him
- We live by faith