Dec 28, 2009
2009-12-27-0830 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning December 27th, 2009 in the 8:30 service.
Scripture: Luke 1:30-38
- Is your situation too difficult? Our God is the God of impossibilities.
- We believe some scripture; we manipulate scriptures we know
- If we knew the Bible we would live differently
- If I believed the scriptures I would do them.
- No situation is too difficult for the Lord. If he says it, it is true.
- If you are willing to give it away you won't try to justify keeping it.
- Lifestyle of generosity. There is no one that doesn’t have to give.
- When you have a dinner, invite that poor that cannot repay you.
- What will we do with the pure words of Christ?
- Our minds are on here and now; should be on eternity
- When I do what He says I will walk in joy
- Pastor in CA sold house, have $ to mission in Africa...