Jun 29, 2006
2006-06-28-1900 Kenny Martin is the speaker for Central on
Wednesday evening June 28th, 2006.
Scripture Ref: Matt. 24:13, 10:22; Heb. 6:15, 12:12; Prov. 3:5-6
- Definition of Endurance
- We work out, eat right for physical endurance, but neglect spiritual
- We must do what is necessary on this journey to see Jesus in the end
- Don’t neglect Word of God and Prayer
- It’s not who I am, but who’s I am
- Disciples in storm, Jesus on water, Peter stepped out. Things come at us in life to build endurance.
- Concrete pipe, let the spirit pass through me. stay humble
- Jimmy-man with lump, came for prayer, back for salvation
- 3 things to build spiritual endurance: Prayer, share Word with others,
Trust in God
- Son born with half a heart, finally dying. Hand of God moving and carrying them through
- House fire. Lost everything material.