Dec 2, 2019
2019-12-01-0830 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this morning, December 1, 2019 in the 8:30 AM service.
Scripture: Matthew 12:34-37; James 3:1-12; Isaiah 6:1-7
- Everything you say you say it before God.
- Not only in prayer but everything that comes out of your mouth.
- Every idle word will be condemned.
- Be careful what you say.
- The devil, the terrorist, says it ok to say displeasing things.
- We praise God and curse our brothers out of the same mouth.
- Remember your mouth belongs to God.
- If you want a greater victory, stop foul language and gossiping.
- Use your tongue to bless people.