Nov 25, 2019
2019-11-24-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this morning, November 24, 2019 in the 10:30 AM service.
Scripture: Habakkuk 1-3
- You ask yourself how long will I cry.
- Then you ask God why do you do the things you do because they just don’t make sense to you.
- God is going to do a work in you.
- First answer is to mark it down.
- The answer is for an appointed time; wait for it.
- The 2nd answer is just shall live by faith.
- Stop complaining.
- Christians have trials.
- God is working everything out in His time.
- While you are crying, you are climbing. Trust God.