Jun 24, 2019
Pastor Jason York is the speaker this morning, June 23, 2019
in the 10:30 AM service.
5:8-17; Romans 1:20; Hebrew 11:6; Matthew 8:8; Mark 6:6; Micah
6:18; Hebrew 11:15-16; John 4:4; Luke 10:40-41; 1st Corinthians
- We think of an opportunity when we get the worse news comes back
- Also another opportunity is when a person walks up to you at a
gas station asking for money for gas.
- We should make the most of every opportunity.
- The Holy Spirit holds it all together and determines what pleases
- What does not please God? One thing and that is sin.
- We can know the wonderful things God has freely given